The Fundamental Objectives as prescribed in Bylaw are.
- To encourage poultry development on Co-operative basis.
- To plan and co-ordinate as a lucrative venture and to inculcate the principles of cooperation as a movement among people in rural areas.
- To carryout activities for promoting production, processing, storage, transportation and marketing of eggs and poultry meat and their products for economic development of the farming community and to provide a source of regular income, livelihood through poultry farming to the unemployed youth in rural areas.
- Development and expansion of such other alied activities for the promotion of poultry industries particularly in the area of genetic improvement of birds and qualitative production of feeds.
- Promote consumer education in favour of eggs, meat and their products.
- To provide veterinary services and to undertake poultry husbandry activities so as to improve the poultry health care and disease control and assist the member societies in doing the same.
- Advise, guide and assist the member societies in all aspects of management, supervision and audit functions.
- Implementation of Government Schemes to provide subsidies for poultry development in respect of both members of the Federation and Poultry farmers.